The Outpatient Department at the Saluja Eye Care Center is fully equipped with state of the art ultramodern diagnostic and therapeutic facilities:
- Biomedix Echorule II- A-Scan with Prager shell
- Biomedix Echorule II Pachymetery
- Diagnostic Lenses 20 D, 90 D, and Goldman One Mirror.
- Indirect and Direct Ophthalmoscopes
- Oculight-GL : Iridix Green Laser System
- Plantech and Appa Samy Chair Unit
- Topcon Digital Fundus Camera ,with Image net System and Digital Fluorescein Angiography (FFA)
- Topcon Digital Slit lamp imaging system
- Topcon KR 8900 Auto Refractometer with Keratometer
- Applenation tonometer, Schiotz tonometer
- Non mydriatic Fundus Camera: For Clinical Ophthalmic Photographies, Dry Eye Diagnostics, Retinal Examination with out dialatation.
- Topcon CL 200 Autolensometer
- Unisys Pro LCD Chart Projection System
- Topcon 3D Optical Coharence Topography
- Topcon Optical Biometer, Corneal topography
- Topcon Non Contact Tonometer
- Automated Perimeter
Special Diagnostic Tests
- Eye and Retina Fundus Photography:
Color photographs of the Diseased Part of the eye, Dry eye Evaluation, Optic nerve head, Retina: the curtain at the inner part of the back of the eye
- Fluorescein Angiography (FFA) –Digital
A diagnostic procedure that photographs the blood circulation of the retina. This involves injection of a dye called fluorescein into a vein in the arm or hand.
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) –
This is a diagnostic procedure similar to the CT scan of the brain. It uses a beam of light and its reflection to obtain cross-sectional images that provide information about the different layers of the retina.
- Visual Field Analysis
Measurement of the full extent of the area visible to an eye that is fixating straight ahead.